NEXT OFFERING SPRING 2024
- Are you looking to prepare your child for any social occasion?
- Do you want her to be the leader rather than the follower?
- Does your child show empathy towards others?
The most effective way to ensure children become socially competent is to begin when they are young. Children are the most impressionable and most eager to learn during their formative years.
Our Young Diplomat program includes one-hour classes that are interactive, engaging and fun. Through the use of activities and role-playing, participants learn about sharing, showing respect and using “magic words.”
Featured in this program is our mascot, Peppermint the Polite Puppy©,
A hand puppet who captivates and engages the children. She appears in our illustrated take-home handouts.
With ongoing instruction and practice, your budding diplomat will:
- Interact with other children and adults with confidence.
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics by offering friendship and help to others.
- Begin showing empathy towards others, with the help of Peppermint the Polite Puppy.
Here are the 5 lessons that will get them started:
- How to Be a Friend
- It’s So Nice to Share
- Magic Words Make People Smile
- Showing Respect Means We Care
- Dining Rules are Cool
Upcoming Young Diplomats Events:
No Events on The List at This Time