NEXT OFFERING SPRING 2024
- Does your child consistently include others in activities?
- Is your child able to speak up for himself?
- Can you trust your child to behave and show respect to others in your absence?
Confidence begins and awkwardness ends once young people engage in social development programs.
Our Little Ambassador program is a complimentary blend of traditional and modern social etiquette. Our ninety-minute classes prepare pre-teens for social interactions, character development, leadership development and dining occasions.
Through interactive confidence building activities and role-play, participants are prepared for any social interaction.
With ongoing instruction and practice, your little ambassador will:
- Begin to include others in their activities.
- Tell others when they have over stepped their boundary, or say things that hurt.
- Show respect to others even when you are not around.
8 lessons that will jump start your child’s journey of self-discovery…
- Making an Awesome First Impression
- Respect is a Super Power
- Making Others Comfortable in Your Presence
- Great Conversations Lead to Many Invitations
- Social Media: Know When to Turn it Off
- The ABCs of Table Manners and Dining
- Dos and Don’ts of Graceful Dining
- Saying Thank You Warms the Heart
Upcoming Little Ambassadors Events:
No Events on The List at This Time