We prepare young people for social success!
- How shy is your child in social situations?
- Can you confidently take them out to dine?
- Do they respectfully interact with adults?
Our youth etiquette programs are for children ages 5-17. Our programs build leadership characteristics by focusing on biblical principles in the areas of respect, honor, empathy and compassion, develop skills in social etiquette, and build cultural competence. Included are age specific lessons and coaching. For example, bullying for ages 7-12, and university interview for teens.
With ongoing instruction, coaching and practice, our students will:
- Increase their confidence in social situations.
- Develop the skills to successfully navigate any dining occasion.
- Consistently interact with adults respectfully.
Our etiquette content covers an array of topics specific to the season:
- Table setting
- Dining etiquette
- Expressing thanks
- Gift giving
- Protocol of public places
- Being a thoughtful host
- Being a gracious house guest
- Attending social events
We believe learning takes place beyond the classroom and recognize the importance of real-world application. Therefore, some of our programs include a dining tutorial at Max of Eastman Place.
Explore more details of our Youth Etiquette Programs:
Upcoming Youth Etiquette Events:
No Events on The List at This Time