We are passionate about helping young people, and adults, develop social skills and leadership abilities. To do this successfully, we realized we needed to develop a virtual program, that:
- allows us to deliver both LIVE classes and online courses,
- makes our work available to the world!
We are in exciting times.
Building a Warrior Mom Boot Camp©
Teaching Moms How to Build Kingdom Minded Leadership
The purpose of our boot camp is to build Moms into Warrior Moms, because that is what it will take for them to prepare their teens to lead. Our boot camp provides instruction, interaction, coaching and support to help Moms be successful.
Creating Your Dream Teen Summit©
For Moms Who Want the Most for Their Teens
Our FREE 3-Day virtual teen summit is designed to help you create a plan that will set your teen up for success. Our speakers cover 19 topics that fall into one of three crucial areas of teen development: Building Self-Esteem, Motivation and Dealing with Threats. Come listen to them share their expertise, insights and encouragement!
Our summit can help you get your plan started, and features some of my well-known friends like:
- Mary Therese Friel, Former Miss America
- Tamiko Zablith, 2011 Royal Wedding Protocol Expert
- Luk Dewulf, TEDx Speaker
- Jonny Shannon, Australia’s Motivational Speaker of the Year
- Roland Williams, Superbowl Champion, and many more…
15-Day LEAD ME Teen Leadership Challenge©
Preparing the Next Generation of Kingdom-Minded Leaders
Our LIVE 15-day teen challenge teaches teens how to lead by example, and how to develop social skills to navigate any social situation. We’ve included 15 lessons in social graces, dining etiquette and leadership principles.
Our teen challenge will help get your teen started!
To increase knowledge retention and skill development, we have included:
- A recorded Pre-Challenge prep session, which includes information in learning styles and how neuroscience impacts your teen
- 15 interactive learning sessions with Miss Cynthia
- 15 days of “challenges”… opportunities to begin practicing what they’ve learned
- 3 Group Q&A Calls… a set of calls for Moms and set of calls for teens
- 3 Group Coaching Sessions
- Limitless access to our private community and more!
Virtual Group Coaching Sessions
We know the only way to successfully develop a new skill or change a behavior is through coaching, which is why it is included in all of our virtual programs. It is imperative students begin to use their newly acquired skills right away, and receive meaningful, corrective feedback.
We now offer 1-hour coaching sessions. To ensure students receive personalized coaching, we have limited our sessions to 20 students.